Friday, August 26, 2005

Thursday and still injured...

I’m feeling a bit easier and little less sore, but I’m still on the “rest list.”

In addition to the anti-inflammatories and Neurofen, I’ve been having massages every other day with the intention of getting rid of some of the stiffness. I guess Jono doesn’t realise that these massages are having quite the opposite effect. Woof woof!

Anyhow, Jono’s away on holiday at the moment so Dave, aka ‘Dave the Handler’, is running things. He’s a lovely fella and tried to cheer me up today with his favourite greyhound joke…

A Greyhound, a Doberman and a Bulldog are in a bar having a drink when a good-looking female Collie comes up to them and says: "Whoever can say liver and cheese in the same sentence can have me."

So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The Collie says, "That's not good enough."
The Bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative."
Finally the Greyhound says, "Liver alone....cheese mine."

That Dave, he’s a funny man.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, it’s my birthday next week. On September 1st I’ll be two. Send your love and adulation to woof@flyingfrank.com

I’ll publish the best of your best wishes.

Peace. Love. Woof.

No comments: