Thursday, September 08, 2005

Injury over - flying again soon....

I was back at The Stow yesterday afternoon. Jono took me down there for a time trial.

When you've been out injured for a while you have to run against the clock - not other dogs - to post a qualifying time and be eligibile to run again in competitive races. The good news is I was back to my speedy self, flew round the bends and should be back in contention for the real thing within the next 7 days. Look out for details of my next race: I'm fit, hungry and raring to go.

It was a lovely day down at The Stow yesterday and the first time I've been there in person since I kicked off my 'Save The Stow' campaign (www.savethestow.com). Hundreds of people have signed up to my online petition so far and being in E17 yesterday, looking around my theatre of dreams, taking in the atmosphere of the mecca of the dog world, brought back to me what an important campaign this is. So, if you haven't already, go and sign and let's stop in their tracks George Wimpey PLC's plans to turn the Stow into houses.

Peace. Love. Woof.

Flying Frank

No comments: