Friday, January 20, 2006

Race alert

...Just wanted to let all my fans know that the details of my next race have been announced:

It's tomorrow (Sat 20th Jan) - Yikes!

The usual venue - Walthamstow Dog track (aka The Stow)

7.30pm, first race of the night, trap 2.

There's also a trophy up for grabs so I am hopeful I can scoop the booty.

Afterwards I am going to the cinema. Feel free to join me - I am going with some of my crew down the Thurrock Odeon after to see Cheaper by the Dozen 2 - this time you'd better watch out! I just loved the first one and thought it was a true masterpiece of our time. It worked on so many levels and I realised it's true - it is cheaper by the dozen.

Will let you know how it goes - wish me luck by emailing me! woof@flyingfrank.com

Peace. Love. Woof.

Flying Frank

No comments: