Friday, January 26, 2007

The life of Ryan



Watcha,

Well, listen I suppose first things first. I've got to say something about the picture that is beneath this posting. She's been in the news alot recently, has Miss Lloyd, and you are probably expecting the usual fare from me about her. The whole thing has been a bit unsavoury hasn't it? I think I'll leave it at that.

So anyway, there I was the other day, minding my own business in the dole queue and who should I bump into? None other than the fella who used to be in the pop group Blue...what's his name now? I've got it here somewhere...erm...Lou Ryan! That's it! No....Lee Ryan! sorry, it's very difficult to remember these people when they aren't on T4 anymore, isn't it? Anyway, he's a lover-lee bloke with the voice of an Angel. A Hells Angel you might say...no, he never leaves me feeling Blue, which is perhaps the most obvious pun in the world. Anyway, I need all the support I can get right now BECAUSE I AINT FLIPPIN RACING. Ask my trainer Jono why, but this is my reason for being, my livelihood and vocation in life AND THE FLIPPIN BLIGHTER WONT RACE ME...ahem, not that I'm getting a little bit concerned.

I suppose that the one saving grace is that my brief hiatus has allowed me to go into the studio and lay down some tracks in the studio with Lee and the other Blue boys (and Bobby Ball - we are calling it the 'Big Balls up'). Our tracks are going to be a combination of West African-influenced mozart-hip hop, all played on a ukaleley. Or something like that - he's a bit of a loose cannon is that Lee.

Right, so I am off.

Big shout out to my main man AB who is catching some rays for the next few weeks. Remember the open necked shirt/smart-casual look is fine, you know it makes sense.

Peace. Love. Woof.

Flying Frank

No comments: