Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Runner up

Well I guess it's about time I gave you folk an update on what I have been doing the last few days - my racing career, as always, has been taking top priority. To keep it brief, I came in second. You can't win everything you enter and I was happy to come round with no problems. No great shakes, just a silver medal for me this time.

I was rather hoping that it would be my last race over 475 metres. Alas, I am next scheduled to race this Saturday night, the 29th, over the same distance. I shall be bounding out of trap 2 in the 21.21pm race, also known as "The Liverpool FC Champions of Europe Stakes". I wanted to run in "The Liverpool FC Steven Gerrard one man band stakes" but they wouldn't let me. With a bit of luck it will all go swimmingly and I will head off into Charlie Chan's with a trophy under my collar.

I haven't been doing all that much the last few days, to tell you the truth. I have basically been training, chilling and concentrating on my campaign (go to www.savethestow.com if you haven't already. And even if you have, get your gran to sign up as well. We are running a bit short on grannies). I have been thinking about getting a part-time job actually, something to while away the hours and to earn a bit of extra cash for pedigree chum and the like. I did work for a few days in a butchers shop, but I found I just wasn't tall enough to reach the meat on the top shelf - the steaks were too high. I also went for a job in a dentists, but I was late on my first day - I didn't get in until tooth hurty. Then there was the time I went to work in a doctors surgery, but I just didn't have the patients. If I'm honest, I think I could be a treecutter - I have alot of experience with bark and I wood love it.

Just not sure how to pass my spare time now that Hollyoaks actresses are soooo 2004.

I guess I will just have to concentrate on my racing career, but if my army of triple F's have any suggestions, please email me on woof@flyingfrank.com.

Be good boys and girls,

Peace. Love. Woof.

Flying Frank

P.S - another celeb message before the weekend - watch this space!

No comments: